Monday, November 18, 2013

Eat more Vegetables and proteins

Vegetables provides the important minerals and antioxidants our body needs. In order to reverse fatty liver, eating additional vegetables would be extremely important. I personally recommend green leaf type of vegetables but bean sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower would do great too.

I would also suggest you to eat some onions and garlic which helps with the filtration process.

You can also go for more fruits intake. I think beetroot would be a good. Its cheap and easily available at supermarkets. However, many may not like the beetroot taste. I will touch on Beetroot Liver cleansing in my much later chapters.

Meanwhile, you may eat fruits, vegetables with bright pigments like pumpkins, carrots, coriander and purple cabbage.

Protein is very important to our body especially in liver cleansing. Protein helps keep our blood sugar level stable and reduces hunger and build muscles.  I suggest to eat chicken breast, eggs, nuts and dairy products.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home